WE'RE HIRING A SOCIAL MEDIA GURU!
Updated: Apr 5
Part time/contract 10-15 hours per week Bravery Co. is hiring a social media whizz kid/woman/man. This job is about supporting chicks with cancer by promoting our headwear and creating content that makes the cancer ride seem less lonely. ----- We’re looking for someone that gets a kick from creating bright, bold and colourful communication. Your work has big heart and makes impact. Sound like you? Keep-a-reading.
You’re a kick-ass writer and social media is your game. You're confident writing a scroll stopping post and can manage a bold and colloquial writing style. You’ve already got clever ideas on how to improve our turban tutorials, make our first reel, write about a new scarf, and get us started on tik tok. Most importantly, you know the tricks that will engage and create a buzz around Bravery. You will preferably have 1-2 years experience in a marketing/advertising agency, an e-commerce brand or something similar, and you’re now looking for a job that will make a difference in the world. You’ll have energy to burn and a can-do attitude. You’re creative but also an excellent planner who can execute communication autonomously.
This gig is working in a small biz and working directly with our Founder, Emily. Tasks will vary from filming and editing videos one day to steaming scarves for a shoot the next so we’re looking for someone who isn’t scared of getting their hands dirty
A day in the life of our marketing guru
· Brainstorm this year’s communication calendar which covers social media, eDM’s, hospital communications, P.R. and events and help see it executed.
· Generating buzz through daily posts, reels and stories. This content has to not only spurs conversations but increase click through and sales.
· Filming and simple video editing with iPhone. (We use Veed which is super easy and I taught myself but happy for you to edit in whatever you're most comfortable.)
· Assisting the founder to write copy for emails, social media posts, product descriptions and printed collateral using our TOV.
· Help grow our subscriber list.
· Manage and respond to posts, comments and DM’s.
· Review past communication and share useful stats and insights that will help create better content.
· Gathering testimonials and feedback produced in the community
· Assist at campaign photo shoots.
· Must enjoy eating dark chocolate, dancing at your desk, discovering new designer and illustrators and generally being an energetic fun-loving ideas-person.
This is a part time/contract role starting at 10-15 hours a week which may fluctuate over busy periods. Ideally one day a week/fortnight at the Bravery headquarters in sunny Hampton, Melbourne but willing to discuss other ways to work around this for the perfect candidate.
Apply by emailing email@example.com using the subhead ‘Social media guru ahoy!’ Please include your C.V., hourly wage expectation and a colourful cover letter outlining why you’re the perfect fit for the role.